This Holiday Season SHOP SMALL at MakeHER MART
MakeHER Mart, a special edition of MAKERS MART, honors and celebrates women owned business plus unique shopping specials across the East Village Arts District.
Make Collectives, is partnering with the Downtown Long Beach Alliance (DLBA), women, non binary conscious, creative entrepreneurs, makers, artisans, creators and curators sharing their unique gifts, talents, products and services with the like hearted community to celebrate Small Business Saturday. Now in its 8th annual, the Makers Mart will transform Downtown Long Beach 1st & Linden street to the city’s Holiday hotspot in the East Village Arts District.
A Women Empowerment Panel will take place featuring local leaders in the community to discuss topics to support, empower, inspire and connect with the community. More details to come..
1st Street between Linden and Elm Avenues will be closed to traffic and house local artisan booths and live music while surrounding businesses offer specials on gift items. More than 30 women owned businesses will set-up along 1st Street in the East Village Arts District with great gifts for the holidays.
COST: Free Entry
DATE: Saturday November 26, 2022
WHERE: 1ST & Linden in the East Village Arts District in Downtown Long Beach
HOURS: 11AM – 5PM
- Shop local East Village RETAIL POP UP ACTIVATIONS and over 20+ Women owned businesses
- Live DJ: DJ HoneyMee
- Stephanie Serrano, Prana Planner - Wellness Activities of breathwork, meditation and movement
- Book Signing: In Her Purpose
Planteria Latina: Photo backdrop Installation
- Aleesha Jordan of Compatible Living: Color Card Readings & Mini Coaching Sessions
- Julia Leung: Oracle Card Readings
- Novy & Livy Apothecary: Bath Salt Bar
- Sharleen Aglipay: Glitter Tattoo & Facepainting
- Adventures to Dream Enrichment: We will have a planting activity for kids to plant a seed in a grow bag and take it home
11:00 a.m. Welcome Remarks – Kathleen Penaloza Engel, MAKE Collectives
11:15 a.m. Opening Ritual / Blessing
11:30 a.m. 1st Wellness Activity – Stephanie Serrano, Prana Planner
12:45 p.m. 2nd Wellness Activity – Stephanie Serrano, Prana Planner
1:00 p.m. MakeHER Panel
2:30 p.m. 3rd Wellness Activity – Stephanie Serrano, Prana Planner
3:00 p.m. Dance Party
4:00 p.m. East Village Arts District Small Businesses & Vendor Promo
4:50 p.m. Closing Remarks – Kathleen Penaloza Engel, MAKE Collectives
5:00 p.m. Closing Ritual / Blessing by Amber Ashley
Timeless Love Creations